Friday, October 4, 2013

First day of work experience...me nervous pffft noooo!

Well we finally began our first work experience placement. I went to Scoil Naomh Brid primary school. You could say i was a bit nervous but also excited to see all my old teachers! As i got settled i relaxed and enjoyed the day.

First the principal met with us and told us where we would be going and showed us around the staff room. It was different eating in the staff room around the teachers. I was put in to help out with junior infants. They are adorable! I had many jobs like to label their books, sort out their art folders and help them with their work and in pe. The teacher was so friendly and helpful couldn't of been any nicer. :) I got to have a chat with some of my old teachers and they still remembered me! It was great to be back glad to be there for a while. At the end of the day i helped the girls with their coats and bags and also tidied the classroom. i enjoyed the day and looking forward to next week. :)

Yes, this is me from junior infants! Scoil Naomh Brid!

No comments:

Post a Comment